Modern multiplex technology for infectious disease management
PictArrayTM SARS-CoV-2 ELISA Kit
The PictArray™ SARS-CoV-2 antibody test separately identifies antibodies from vaccines and COVID-19 infection in one test and is now available for doctors and patients who would like to gain insight:
- Whether there is an immune response to vaccination.
- Whether or not there has been a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection and if there are antibodies developed against the virus
- To identify at-risk individuals who do not have a detectable SaRS-CoV-2 antibody response despite having been previously vaccinated or infected.
● Detection alignment & assay positive control ● Negative control ● SARS-CoV-2 NP IgG antibody detection ● SARS-CoV-2 SP IgG antibody detection
● Sample size is 1:101 serum dilution ● Ability to detect multiple biomarkers in one test well i.e. Spike protein (SP) and Nucleocapsid protein (NP). ● Differentiates those who have antibodies from vaccination from those who have antibodies from a previous infection. ● Clinically proven sensitivity and specificity. ● Conforms to CDC guidance on interpretation of SP and NP antibodies results. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/resources/antibody-tests-guidelines.html Download Instructions For Use (IFU)
Expressions of interest in LDTs welcome.
PictArrayTM ToRCH ELISA Kit
ToRCH describes a group of clinically similar congenital infections caused by Toxoplasma gondii, Rubella, Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 (HSV)
Infections with one or more of these pathogens during pregnancy can have devastating consequences for the infant.
Pregnant women in developing countries are commonly tested for antibodies to ToRCH antigens during the first two trimesters of pregnancy.
|● Detection Addition Control Spots
● Sample Addition Control
● Conjugate G/M Addition Control
● Conjugate M Addition Control
● Blank Control Spots
● Toxoplasma Gondii
● Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
● Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV 1)
● Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV 2)
● Detects IgG/IgM antibodies
● Requires only 5–10µl serum sample
● Sensitivity ≥ 90% & Specificity ≥ 95%
● Shelf Life–13 months
● PICT_TRH_01 (16 Tests)
● PICT_TRH_03 (48 Tests)
● PICT_TRH_06 (96 Tests)