PictArray™ SARS-CoV-2 Semi-Quantitative ELISA Antibody Test
Everyone’s antibody response is different. That’s why our test is too.
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
After vaccination or infection, immune response is individual and variable. Variation in responses have been linked to age, sex, ethnicity in addition to previous SARS-CoV-2 infection status. Importantly, the clinically vulnerable are reported to generate lower levels of antibodies compared with healthier people following vaccination or infection.
PictArray™ SARS-CoV-2 Semi-Quantitative ELISA Antibody test separately detects antibodies from vaccines and viral infection.
The PictArray™ SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test is now available for healthcare providers and patients who would like to gain the following insights:
The presence of IgG antibodies towards:
- Spike Protein (SP) indicates prior vaccination; and
- Nucleocapsid Protein (NP) indicates prior infection
The PictArray™ Testing Advantage:
- Ability to detect multiple biomarkers in one test well i.e. Spike protein (SP) and Nucleocapsid protein (NP).
- Differentiates those who have antibodies from vaccination from those who have antibodies from a previous infection.
- Clinically proven sensitivity and specificity in one test sees faster testing and improved accuracy and reliability.
Whether patients have an immune response to vaccination or if their immunity has diminished over time.
Whether or not patients have been previously infected with SARS-Cov-2 and have developed antibodies against the virus
Identify at risk patients who have failed to mount an effective antibody response despite having been previously vaccinated or infected.